Hair Extensions in Miami
Hair extensions have become part of every woman’s beauty routine. They are the must-have in your wardrobe that will make you look stunning on every occasion. Our hair extensions in Miami are a significant step forward in hair extension application. They can be applied easily, quickly and effectively on all women looking for an on-the-go full head of hair alternative. Both consumers and hair stylists are thrilled with the results they get. If you are not satisfied with the color, feel, and thickness of your hair and would like to try our products, this article will cover the basics of our hair extensions in Miami.
To ensure the extensions you pick are the right fit for you, we advise you to stop by our local shop so you can see and feel the hair extensions in your hair. After you have experienced a few extensions, you will know whether to choose several pieces or a full head of extensions based on your lifestyle, the desired length, texture, thickness, and color.
Cost of Hair Extensions at Care4hair
$700 - 2 lines
$900 - 3 lines
$1,200 - 4 lines
Includes hairpiece, haircut, and hairstyle.
It can last 6 to 10 months with our Hair Extensions care products
Services (Hair Extensions application and removal)
$120 - 2 lines
$150 - 3 lines
$180 - 4 lines
Hair color, haircut, and hairstyle included in the price.
For more information, please contact us at (305) 262-6070
Types of Hair Extensions
Hair extensions come in many styles, textures, and colors to match your needs. Let’s take a look at some of the most common types of hair extensions:
- Clip-In Hair Extensions – Also known as clip-in wefts, these extensions come in a strand of ready-to-use contoured pieces, which are attached at the base with either silicone or fabric. You can clip these pieces to your natural hair on your own. These extensions are not as permanent as the other extension choices since they are easily removed and clipped back on in just 5-15 minutes max. They can last 3-6 months, and up to a year or longer based on the frequency of use. They are quite popular for not damaging your natural hair. These extensions are washed every 15 to 20 wears before styling or when they become unmanageable. You can shampoo, condition or brush them just as you would your natural hair. However, when it comes to applying heat, a lower heat setting is recommended as well as a heat protectant before styling.
- Tape-In Hair Extensions – Your hairdresser will typically apply these extensions with a heated tool aligning them with the roots and taping them to either side of your hair. The application process can take 40 min to 1 hour. They can be removed with glue remover and re-used when in good condition. The downside is that the tape and glue can damage your hair. You must be careful when applying conditioners or any oily hair products because the tape can slip off or come loose. Your hairdresser will recommend a special shampoo for these types of extensions so that they remain glued to your hair. While you can style them as you want, you must watch out for the roots where the tape or glue is located. Tape-ins are semi-permanent, and they generally last 4-8 weeks before being either removed or reapplied.
- Sew-In Hair Extensions – These extensions are best on people with thicker hair due to the way they are applied. They are sewn into your hair and should not come off that easily. The weave application can last several hours, and it can feel a bit tight and uncomfortable on people with lighter hair since they put a strain on the scalp. That’s why is recommended that a professional hairdresser apply them. Sew-in wigs come in one piece as opposed to separate wefts. Wigs are quite popular because they add that seamless look and they also last longer on your hair. The proper recommendations for treating these extensions must be followed, including moisturizing the scalp, and applying deep conditioning products. Also, your natural hair must be washed with protein shampoo to minimize the ongoing damage caused by the wig. Sew-ins generally come in human hair, and they should be left in your hair up to 4 months max. Otherwise, it may damage your hair and interfere with your natural hair growth.
- Fusion Hair Extensions – Also known as “pre-bonded,” these extensions are fused to the natural hair using a variety of adhesives. The application process takes about 3-4 hours, and it involves a machine similar to a hot glue gun to help glue the hair to each hair strand. However, these extensions may not be suitable for everyone since they can damage your natural hair due to the chemicals in the glue. These extensions are treated just like your natural hair, and you can also use the same products. Fusion hair extensions can last up to 4 months, so they are considered semi-permanent.
- Micro Link Hair Extensions – Also known as the micro loop or micro bead hair extensions, these extensions are applied in 2-4 hours with a small silicone-lined bead secured and tightened to the hair with a special tool to hold the hair in place. While glue is not used, these extensions can be damaging to the hair when the bead is tightened too much causing the roots to be pulled tightly on the scalp. These extensions are washed as natural hair, and the same styling products can be used. They last up to 4 months.
- Wigs and Hairpieces – They come in different lengths and shapes and may act as a replacement for your natural hair or as a head covering for the entire head. Whether you are experiencing mild to severe hair loss, or you simply want to change your look, these could be an excellent choice for you. Hairpieces can create different hairstyles such as the usual ponytail and long hairstyles everybody loves. They will add the desired thickness and length in specific areas of your head. Wigs and Hairpieces can last a long time as long as you protect and care for them properly.
We offer these services to patients that:
- Don’t meet the requirements for a hair transplant (after an evaluation with a hair specialist).
- Patients that may require Gilberto’s method.
Cost of Hair Integrations for Women
$900 - Starting Price
$120 - Monthly service
For more information, please contact us at (305) 262-6070
Human Versus Synthetic Hair
Synthetic fibers are stiffer than human hair with a wiry and coarse feel so they might not blend as easily with your natural hair. On the other hand, real hair looks and feels natural, and it will blend perfectly with your hair. Human hair can be treated like your natural hair. You can color it, blow dry it, curl it or straighten it as you wish. Artificial hair will not last as much as human hair does since the sun, heat from styling tools such as straighteners, curling irons, and blow dryers, together with other factors, can easily damage it. Synthetic extensions can only last a few months while human hair can last up to a year.
Meet the hairstylist
For over three decades, Gilberto has honed his skills as hair replacement and hair extensions specialist and become the successful professional he is today. He has developed many of the products and techniques he has used throughout his career, which yield incredible results. If you want to add some style to your hair, and feel young and beautiful again, he is the perfect hairstylist for you. As an expert in hair extensions and hair replacement prosthesis, he has taught at many prestigious salons and being able to pass his knowledge to the next generation of hairstylists. Whatever your hair needs might be, you are in good hands.
Hair extensions in Miami with the highest quality
Our hair extensions in Miami are sought-after by many locals and out-of-towners for their quality and durability. We understand how frustrating it can be when your hair stops growing for any specific reason. Hair extensions are a quick solution that can be achieved in just a few minutes or hours. Our hair extensions in Miami allow you to experiment with colors and hairstyles without damaging your existing hair. You can also achieve more volume and accessorize your extensions as you get to try our different options. It’s possible to have that long hair you have been dreaming of.
We’d love to hear from your experiences with our products. Let us know which products are working for you and which don’t so we can continue to offer the best in hair loss concealers and hair enhancement solutions. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free contact us via chat or phone. We’d be happy to help you!